Dental implants are the ideal replacement of the missing natural teeth if it comes to aesthetics (from patient point of view), function and form(from dentist point of view). Be it a single tooth or a set of teeth dental implants arethe best solution to replace a missing natural teeth.
What are the other options to replace missing teeth?
The main disadvantage of crown and bridge is-
- We have to cut down the otherwise healthy adjacent teeth which eventually will require a root canal at later stages.
- Replacing a tooth with crown and bridge doesnot generate a pressure on the bone which causes reduction in bone width and height which in long duration can lead t pain due to exposed nerves or can lead to weak jaw bones.
- Adjacent teeth may sometimes require root canal treatment.
- If there is no teeth present adjacent to the missing teeth on the back side it is not possible.
- Long span bridges are weaker and doesnot take proper shape of the jaw.
What kind of implants are placed in Dr. Dentiste?
We at Dr. dentiste are equipped with almost all globally accepted implant systems like –
- Nobel biocare
Which implants to place are decided by our specialist in implants when they examine our patient completely including clinical examination and radiographic evaluation and listening to the patient needs