We at Dr. Dentiste believe in giving back to the society what we can. God has blessed us with skills and resources so we should use them to serve the humanity. There is a difference between a human being or being human. It gives us tremendous amount of pleasure and satisfaction to help those in need.
The guiding principle for us is to create as much as awareness about oral health as possible, to get relief of pain to the greatest no. of people, to treat malocclusions, to give them an aesthetic smile. Our focus in this mission is on the children.
Why Dental Care For Children?
Dr Dentiste is committed to providing dental care for those who need it most, namely children. During their early childhood and teen years, kids experience the majority of their oral development and form the habits that will shape their adult lives. We strive to provide them with the dental care and education they need to achieve lifelong dental health.
Here are a few reasons why we provide dental care for children:
- Limited access to the treatment
- In many parts of the India, Dentists are few and the cost of care is financially beyond reach for children and families. For most of the children we treat, Dr. Dentiste provides the first dental care and oral health education of their young lives
- A child with a healthy mouth is much more likely to have a healthy life
- Imagine a child living in chronic pain. Without dental care, a small area of decay remains untreated, growing each year until it becomes infected and inflamed. This infection and chronic pain affects the child’s ability to sleep at night; eat properly; stay awake in class; and lead a healthy, active life. Over time, they lose their teeth, smiles, and self-esteem
- Bringing Smiles
- Dr. Dentiste dental volunteers bring critical oral health care and education to children – building smiles in faces for years to come. Working in teams of dental and non-dental professionals, volunteers provide examination, cleanings, fillings, fluoride treatments, and extractions as needed.
During their visit, each child receives critical oral health education. Most importantly, Dr Dentiste volunteers return to treat these same children every year.
To learn more about our mission to provide dental care for children, contact our headquarters at Dr. Dentiste charitable trust, A-1/681, sector-6, Rohini, delhi-85
Every single rupee donated by you will give a child life changing dental care.
The money donated by you will be used only for treatment and check up of the under privileged people.
For every 1 rupee donated by you Dr. Dentiste will add up double the donation for the help in need.
Note- All donations will be tax free
Become A Sponsor
Sponsor plays an important role in maintaining and providing the dental care to the people. You can opt for different kind of sponsorship as you may feel
- Check up camp only
- For a check camp in a school we need 8-9 doctors and 4-5 additional helping staff. The expenses incurred are the fees for them and also stationary, equipments, disposable check up items etc.
On an average this will cost around Rs. 10,000/-
One can donate for check up camp
- Treatment camp
- After the check up camp is being conducted. The treatment phase starts in which on an average of 4000 students in a school at least 2000 students need treatment. In these individuals root canal treatment, orthodontic treatment, restoration, scaling, extraction is needed. This thing can cost us from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10, 00,000. So any amount of donation is welcome
If you are a dentist you can donate the supplies or can physically help us by participating in the camps
ActivitiesRecently we conducted a check up camp in Sarvodaya Vidhyalaya, Rohini, Sector-6 for 4042 students. That was a very successful check up camp. And then treatment was done for over 1000 students.
Contact us at-
Dr.Dentiste Charitable Trust
A-1/683, Sector – 6, Rohini, Delhi – 85
011-47523823 / 9811733823